Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Tuesday

Git R Done

It is such a good feeling to cross things of your to-do list. And today I was crossing off like crazy! I worked this morning as a ballot clerk for the town, took a 2 hour nap, sat down at my computer and spent 2 hours finishing letters and mailing labels, tons of little library and lions stuff that needed to be taken care of. The boys came in the office and played for some of the time . Mostly they played (quietly??weird) upstairs. They were so good. After dinner I went back to work counting the ballots. Oh, somewhere in there I ran errands too. Its like I crammed 2 days worth of work into one afternoon. The downside is with my 2 hour nap I won't be going to bed anytime soon. I have some knitting to work on and I could always add more to NH Family Times blog. I dunno I think I have about 3 hours to fill up. I am gonna start some laundry. Why not? I may as well Git R all Done!!!!!

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch