Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Friday

Summer Vacation


This is it...today is my last weekday of summer vacation. On Monday I return to reality. I will prepare my classroom and anxiously await new faces to arrive in September 2nd.




I must say it has been a FANTASTIC summer. The boys and I spent a lot of time at the beach and Ben has got a good portion of the renovation finished at our Sunapee house. The boys have had counless playdates, went horse back riding, violin lessons and spent time at various camps! Will played golf quite a bit and we made a special trip to the children's museum. I relaxed...and read, knitted, caught up with some old friends and I am almost through with my Montessori certificate training. I feel rested and refreshed!!!! Look out kids!! Here comes Mrs. Bartlett!!!!

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch