Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Monday

Car Guy Garage..Gift Problems Solved!

Are you thinking about Christmas??? Yep, me too.....I do not have any trouble shopping for anyone in my family...except....MY HUSBAND. He has enough socks, underwear, neckties, nascar and John Deere Collectibles to last two lifetimes.

However...I think I have solved my gift buying problem..I found carguygarage.com !

This year it's the Blue Flame Gas Heater $337.49-- Check it out!!


It is an awesome website where you can find good, useful stuff for your guy. Here is just a few things:

-cabinets
-workbenches
-tool boxes
-garage flooring
-garage storage
-garage cabinets
-garage door openers
-organization
-garage heaters
-garage floor tile
-floor mats
-garage floor paint
-storage systems
- laundry room cabinets


Plus they offer garage packages and floor epoxy for classic car enthusiasts. If your man has a classic car, CarGuyGarage.com has the tools for everything from car washes to classic car restoration.

CarGuyGarage.com will sure be a hit at my house this Holiday season!!

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch