Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Tuesday

Tuesday....

What Are You Whinging About Ever had ...oh...say 2 hours worth of errands? Did it ever take you 4 or 6 hours? One errand takes you somewhere and reminds you of something else you need to do, so you end up doing exponential errands all day long? Well that was my day. I went to Claremont to pay a bill and spent a few hours running around getting things on my mental list. I can't help thinking that if I take the time to drive to Claremont I should make the most of the trip. So I did get a lot done today...yet I feel as if I wasted a beautiful day!!

Anyway ......enough whining I have a great Blueberry Salsa Recipe...I took it to a party this past weekend and it was a hit!!!

In a food processor put in red, green and yellow peppers a red onion and a jalapeno. Pulse to chop large. Spoon Spoon Add 2 tablespoons lime juice, pinch of salt and sugar (about 2 tablespoons) and 2 (or so) cups of blueberries and pulse again. DO NOT over mix or you will have soup...good...just not what we are trying to achieve.

Enjoy with organic blue and corn chips.....really yummy!!!!!!!








1 comment:

Fratzels said...

Hey - what perfect timing, considering we did a little blueberry picking at the Bartlett Farm on Sunday! Sounds yummy!!!

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch