Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Monday

New Blog Visitors

HELLO to new visitors!!!! and WELCOME to my world!!!

I recently sent out a mass e-mail regarding a school I teach at and my son attends..I am so excited to share the school and all it has to offer with everyone I know and/or who will listen. Many of you clicked on my blog addresses attached to the bottom of that mass e-mail and ended up ...well... here. And I am so glad you did! Please notice at the top of this page where it says "create your own blog" YOU can do it for FREE...it is always FREE and so easy...Just click on those words and in less than a half an hour you will have your very own custom blog. Make sure you let me know ..I'd love to read your blog!!!!

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch