Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Sunday

WooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!

Harley Woman Today I spent in Hooksett NH attending an intermediate motorcycle training class. I already have my motorcycle license this was a refresher for me and I attended with a friend who passed today's course received her license !!!! It was so fun....I learned how to do a figure eight in a 20x50 box.....I was one of 3 in a class of 12 who could actually do it. I did so much better in this class. I feel I am a confident motorcycle rider now. Yipeee!


My last post mentioned Alli....the new FDA approved weight loss program. I would encourage anyone interested to go to the alli homepage and check it out. And check back here for my personal pictures and updates.





1 comment:

Fratzels said...

Looking forward to the updated pics! How's your summer going so far. Trees are missing down the road - that's exciting!

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch