Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Friday

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


327 Snow 002
Originally uploaded by nhfamilytimes.


We are really getting pelted with snow. Poor Britt traveled 20 miles to class this morning only to find out it was cancelled. That is tough for an 18 year-old at 7:30 in the morning. For us old-timers it would be just another day in paradise. Ben left out of here before 4:00am to plow. And from the looks of things we may not see him again until tomorrow. On days like this I usually get engulfed in a project of some sort. My Blog does not qualify...so I am going to wander aimlessly until something strikes me...the basement..hmmm..maybe. I'll let you know. Also, note to self: tell about conversation with my friend who recently lost her Father.

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch