Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Tuesday

A Good Gripe...and a Good Pastor

So, it has been a whole week. Seven days on weight watchers and I lost 1.6lbs! I am running 35 minutes on the treadmill and biking 10 miles in just under 35 minutes 3X a week, and I only lost 1.6 pounds. Do I sound discouraged? Cuz I am! This is the third time I have joined Weight Watchers, each time I lost more that 3.5 lbs in my first week. Ben and I went out Friday night for dinner and drinks, I am pretty sure that had something to do with it. So I just have to be more careful. I think I might take some measurements, I am sure that I am losing fat and gaining some muscle. Which would be why I didn't loose more weight.

So enough griping........On to some good news..... I saw and spoke with the Pastor of my church today, he is ill and facing a lot of diversity....yet he is so focused on his congregation. When we talk he always seems to ask the right questions and he leads me to positive answers, in everything even issues I feel as if no good will ever come. He always shows me the way, or at least gets me thinking! Thanks Craig!! Note to self: Talk to Craig about weight loss struggles.............

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch