Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Tuesday

Sleepless Night

Well, it's another sleepless night. Although I think it is my own fault this time. Yesterday I went to the gym, I had a good workout but I was so tired when I got home . That's when I did it-I napped for an hour. For some reason taking naps messes up my sleep pattern. So here I am at 2:50 am on my computer. Oh, we also decided to let our puppy Mali sleep in our room for the first time. She is kennel trained-however we are hoping to get her used to sleeping on the floor in our room at night. She really wasn't a bother. When Luke (2) got up to go potty an hour or so ago Mali followed us into the bathroom. When I got back into bed Mali was curled right up next to the bed. She really is a great dog (especially for only being 11 months old). Enough complaining for now, I think I might go do some knitting or read the magazine I bought yesterday. Quick and Simple Magazine has great and easy recipes and contests, check it online (look for the coupon) Quickandsimple.com

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Fratzels said...

See - this is exactly why I avoid the gym!
I hope tonight comes with more sleep. Perhaps a glass of wine after the kids are in bed will help.

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch