Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Tuesday

Saved Again By My Morning Mantra

Whew, I was really struggling this morning. Between Will and Luke getting up in the middle of the night , Ben's snoring(something new, HELP) I got about two hours of sleep. I asked Him for strength to get through the day and well, I got it so far. Will is home from school and Luke is still running around in his pajama top and underwear-and that is a-okay.
On days like this I usually start with a morning mantra to help me through.
This morning I repeated the following as I sipped cold coffee
"I believe I am a good Mother, I love my beautiful family, I AM blessed".
usually this is followed by a small pep talk, and small talk with a higher power. I cannot express how much this has helped me. Give it a try. If nothing else it will distract you from the chaos for a few minutes.

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch