Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Friday

Adventures in Poverty


It has been awhile since my last post..........


In those months I have been overwhelmed with work (teaching) and this blog is only one of the many activities that have been neglected. So, together with Mr. BusyMomatHome, the decision was made for me to leave my teaching position and home school the boys. We are scaling back our already simple lifestyle....remember we are that weird family that doesn't have those common things that most people have ie: TV, credit cards, video games, mall shopping trips......so the plan is to share more of our experiences with our adventure in poverty.


The adventure starts today........a rainy Friday ahead and I need to tackle my to-do list and my grossly neglected should -do list as well as spend some quality time with the boys (which is at the tippy top of my neglected should-do list). Oh and bake cookies for the Library Festival.....I CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch