Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Monday

Another Day In Paradise


Monday......THE Monday after spring ahead. Anyone else noticing any strangeness? Cuz I am feeling as if I have been deposited on another planet...only it looks just like the planet I am from ...however everyone is acting weird!!!!! This oddity usually occurs every spring and fall, just not to this degree. Yes, I feel occasionally tired, hence the one precious hour of sleep that was taken from me not to be returned to me until this autumn. My students (all 4 and 5 year-olds) complained that their heads hurt today...and the time...it seriously passed quickly. Then, this is the kicker,I have energy right now...hey it is 7:18 pm and I am considering conquering the massive mountain of laundry that has been haunting me all weekend! Too weird???

Today's Joke: What is orange and sounds like a parrot?

Answer tomorrow..............................

No comments:

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch