1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
300 25.55 1303 8.86 6.78 5.53 4.70 4.11 3.66 3.32 3.04 2.82 2.63 (sorry, my book is the MONTHLY INTEREST AMORTIZATION TABLES)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My printer, which is covered inclutter, so actually, I think it is my printer
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?Bruce Springsteen and the Sessions bend Live in Dublin
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.10:15 am
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?10:01
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?The shirtless men working on the roof next door
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?5 minutes ago to water my geraniums
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? my blog
9. Did you dream last night?Yes, I dreamt I got caught picking my nose....seriously..tooo weird!
10. When did you last laugh?yesterday
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?Paintings, 2 of which my kids painted, one I pained of Van Gogh, one painted by the Blue Man Group, pictures of Will age 2 picking flowers
12. Seen anything weird lately? an overweight woman with one tatoo that read I HATE MEN! and then another tatoo that read I LOVE BOB .....
13. What do you think of this quiz? Thought provoking
14. What is the last film you saw?Harry Potter 5
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I would build on to my sons school (private school...)
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know?I have frequent food fantasies
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? eliminate hatred!
18. Comment to President Bush:I am just glad I am NOT President!!!
19. Would you ever consider living abroad? Always have!
20. What do you want God to say to you when you get to heaven? Who would you like to see first?
21. Name 4 people who must also do this quiz on their blog.Chrissy, Britt, Heidi, Rhonda