Search Adventures in Poverty Blog

Sunday

Mother's Day Motorcycle Mama.......

Harley Woman This will be a Mother's Day I will never forget!!! I spent the past 3 days in Laconia, NH. NO...not a vacation...I was in motorcycle training with 2 of my girlfriends. We started out in the classroom on Friday night. Saturday was spent on the motorcycles. I was on a Honda Rebel. Sweet bike....made for me I think. We (12 in my class) did tons of practice sessions. Turning, swerving, curves, quick stopping, changing gears.....it was so fun..... and today..Sunday we had the written test 50 questions...I got a 98!!! Yeah!!! Then later today we took the skills test and I PASSED!!!!! That's right ...no riding
B*%#* for me. Remember ...I got a Valentines present...a Suzuki 650... I am so psyched!!!!!


Happy Mother's Day





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have A LOT more guts than I ~ LOL! Have fun!!

moodswingingmommy said...

Thank you for playing Makeover Monday with us! I look forward to hearing about your goal for the week.

Join With Me!!

Summer on the back porch

Summer on the back porch